GET HIGHER - WORLD'S FIRST 4WD ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD
Available Now. Free ground shipping to continental US. Ships within 3 – 5 business days after your order is placed. Shipping to Canada now available.**
Pay over time for as low as $54.82/month.*
A Gravity Defying Superpower
BLINK QU4TRO is the world's first 4-Wheel-Drive electric skateboard. With 4 super powerful hub motors, BLINK QU4TRO is the conqueror of all hills!
BLINK QU4TRO is equipped with new Tension Suspension, which will drastically reduce vibrations when riding at high speeds or going over obstacles.
The additional travel of Tension Suspension absorbs energy from hard impacts reducing the amount of physical stress your body and board will endure.
The steering system also helps reduce speed wobbles at faster speeds, improving control and increasing stability.
ACTON JOY STICK
Dominate the streets with the all new ACTON JOY STICK.
- Enhanced Bluetooth connectivity
- Ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in your palm and your pocket
- LED Indicator shows the power level of the remote
- Excellent sensitivity and feel from large throttle wheel
TOP SPEED: 23 MPH
RANGE: Up to 22 Miles
INCLINE RATE: 30%
TRUCKS: Tension Suspension
BRAKING: Regenerative Braking
INTEGRATED LED LIGHTS: Front/Tail/2 Side-Lights On/Off via App.
CHARGE TIME: 3 Hours.
MOTORS: 4 Hub Motors, Total 2000W
DECK LENGTH: 39 in
DECK MATERIAL: Aircraft Graded Aluminum, Carbon Fiber
WEIGHT: 24 lbs +/-
WHEEL: 88 mm
MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 280 lbs
* Subject to credit approval. For qualified U.S based customers only. The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR or 36 equal monthly payments of $31.33 to $42.45 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to application. Bread loans are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.
** Warranty: ACTON warrants that your products are free of defects in materials and craftsmanship for a period of 6 months. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, accidental damage, misuse, improper care, or alterations. Liquid damage not covered under warranty. For more information see ACTON’s Policy